IUI Treatment & Cost

Home  »  IUI Treatment & Cost

IUI Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab

Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): Treatment for Infertility

Are you struggling to conceive for a long time? If you are in your 30s and healthy, fertility experts can suggest you get IUI treatment. The procedure is fairly simple and safe to undergo. At Test Tube Baby Centre Likhi Hospital, we offer IUI treatment in Punjab to the patients to help improve the chances of conception.

IUI treatment in Ludhiana assists the sperm in getting closer to the egg and increases the chances of fertilization. When you consult our fertility doctor, Dr. Neetu Likhi will assist with the right approach for your condition.

Book An Appointment

Do You Have Any Concern On Your Mind?

Our medical experts are always there to enlighten you with accurate information. Please fill in all the necessary details mentioned in the form. And our team will get back to you within no time.

Book An Appoinment

    IUI Success Rate 

    On average, the first IUI cycle success rate goes to 20%. Research has shown that when a couple gets all three cycles, the chances of pregnancy are around 80%. 

    Although IUI success rate significantly depends upon egg quality and other factors. 

    Things you must do after IUI Treatment
    Things you must don't do after IUI Treatment

    Reasons to get IUI treatment in Punjab

    Are you wondering, ‘How do I know IUI Treatment is right for me?’ IUI treatment effectiveness benefits many couples to conceive despite all the odds. Some of the reasons IUI makes an ideal choice:

    • Low sperm count and/or motility
    • Male ejaculation issues
    • Endometriosis-induced infertility
    • Unexplained infertility
    • Semen allergy
    • Cervical conditions (Poor cervical mucus)

    Risk factors of IUI treatment

    IUI treatment in Punjab is a simple and minimally invasive treatment. Some of the rare risk factors are:

    • Infection
    • Multiple pregnancies (Due to ovulation stimulation)
    • Spotting

    Moreover, it’s common to have few side effects as you take hormone medications. So, the hormones bring a change to the body, and you will notice:

    • Hot flashes
    • Ovarian cysts
    • Mood swings or depression
    • Nausea, visual disturbances, or headaches
    • Pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness, and bloating

    IUI Treatment Cost in Punjab

    The total number of IUI cycles required for your condition is significant in IUI cost. In some cases, at least three cycles of IUI are necessary to improve the success rate of the treatment. Only after the initial consultation will you know the actual treatment cost. The given table represents the average cost of IUI treatment in Ludhiana:

    Cost of IUI Treatment (Average Cost) Rs 5,000 to Rs 20,000

    Disclaimer: It Varies From Patient to Patient depending on there Health Condition.

    Testimonials

    What Do They Say About Us?

    At 28, me and my partner got diagnosed with unexplained infertility. After consulting the fertility doctor at Test Tube Baby Centre Likhi Hospital, the doctor suggested I get IUI. It took two rounds of the IUI cycle to achieve pregnancy. The doctor and entire staff guided my partner and me thoroughly about the treatment.

    Ishani Jindal

    Ishani Jindal

    Test tube baby centre Likhi Hospital helped me and my husband fulfill our dream of becoming parents. My partner got diagnosed with low sperm count, and I had endometriosis. Therefore, the doctor suggested we undergo an IUI cycle. It took three rounds of the IUI cycle to have successful results. Highly recommend it if you are struggling with infertility.

    Saleena Johar

    Saleena Johar